COAT OF ARMOR GROUT SOLUTIONS
America's #1 Grout Protection!
ATTENTION: Our office and warehouse will be closed from July 24-Aug 7th. Due to growth and relocation. All orders will be filled in order inwhich they are placed. Thank you for understanding.
Mold Mildew and Stain Resistant Grout Color and Sealer in One Bottle!
Protect your grout and make a dramatic change in the look of your room by refreshing or changing the color of your grout for just pennies on the dollar, fast and easy! Protect, color, restore and seal the grout lines on your floors, walls, showers, counter tops, back splashes, fireplaces, etc. Restore the original "LIKE NEW" finished look of your grout while increasing the value of your home. Best of all, no more grout stains means no more grout scrubbing!
All of our products are MOLD, MILDEW and STAIN RESISTANT, SAFE, EASY TO USE and RELIABLE!
- COAT OF ARMOR COLOR SEAL is a protecting finish top coat that is applied directly to cleaned new or existing sanded and unsanded porous grout. The Color Sealer is an Acrylic Resin that has a chemical reaction with the grout that hardens in the pores and dries to a "natural" look and feel. The constant acting mildicides provide a sanitary grout line surface. It colors and seals in 1 bottle. Easily wipes off tile surface when applying. Once protected, No more scrubbing to clean grout lines! Only 1 application needed.
- COAT OF ARMOR CLEAR SEAL is designed to form a protecting barrier that shields your grout or any hard surface from moisture, stains and slipping while allowing complete vapor transmission. It will dry transparent and can be used on hard surfaces. Outdoors on stucco homes, outside buildings, sidewalks, block, brick, cement and/or concrete. Indoors on anywhere there is Tile, Grout, Granite, Marble, Brick, Stone. It also works great on Marble and Granite counter tops or floors, providing a protected finished sanitary surface. Only 1 application recommended every 10 years.
- COAT OF ARMOR ENHANCER SEALER is a gloss finish coat used on all hard surfaces such as Slate, Ceramic, Terra Cotta, Terrazzo, Marble, Granite, Quarry and Concrete. Once applied, the gloss coat gives off a rich natural look, enhancing the colors within the product leaving them looking vibrant and new. Only 1 application recommended every 10 years.
- All our products and cleaners have no harmful chemicals they are Water-Based and Bio-Degradable.
- For complete product information and installation instructions please visit our Product Description page.
- See us on youtube too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBxTX1e24p0
Copyright 2010-2014.Coat of Armor Grout Solutions All rights reserved.