COAT OF ARMOR GROUT SOLUTIONS America's #1 Grout solution!
Mold Mildew and Stain Resistant Grout Color and Sealer in One!
Make a dramatic change in the look of your room by refreshing or changing the color of your grout for just pennies on the dollar! Color, restore and seal the grout lines on your floors, walls, showers, counter tops, back splashes, fireplaces, etc. Restore the original "like new" finished look of your home while increasing the value of your home. Best of all, no more grout stains means no more grout scrubbing! Only 1 application ever needed.
All of our products are MOLD, MILDEW and STAIN RESISTANT, SAFE, EASY TO USE and RELIABLE!
- COAT OF ARMOR COLOR SEAL is a finish top coat that is applied directly to cleaned new or existing sanded and unsanded porous grout. The Color Sealer has a chemical reaction with the grout that hardens in the pores. It dries to a "natural" look and feel and contains constant acting mildicides that provide a sanitary surface. It colors and seals in 1 application. Easily wipes off tile surface when applying. Regular maintenance with a PH neutral cleaner is all that is needed to preserve your grout for years and years to follow. No more scrubbing to clean grout lines!
- COAT OF ARMOR CLEAR SEAL is designed to form a barrier that shields your grout from moisture, slipping and stains while allowing complete vapor transmission. It can be used on any hard surfaces. Outdoors on stucco homes, outside buildings, sidewalks, blocks, bricks, cement and/or concrete. Indoors it could be used anywhere where there is Tile, Grout, Granite, Marble, Brick, Stone or any hard surface. It works great on marble and granite counter tops, providing a finished sanitary surface. Only 1 application recommended every 15 years.
- COAT OF ARMOR ENHANCER SEALER is used on all hard surfacessuch as Slate, Ceramic, Terra Cotta, Terrazzo, Marble, Granite, Quarry and Concrete. Once applied, the gloss coat gives off a rich natural look, enhancing the colors within the product leaving them looking vibrant and new. Only 1 application recommended every 10 years.
- All our products and cleaners have no harmful chemicals they are Water-Based and Bio-Degradable.
- For complete product information and installation instructions please visit our Product Description page.